What's New in Rescue Live Guide
Read our release notes about the latest features and improvements.
Rescue Live Guide - November 4, 2020
- Camera Share (Webcam)
- The customer and the agent can now share their cameras during the co-browse session for face-to-face visual communication.
Rescue Live Guide - September 18, 2020
- Reporting Summary
- A Live Guide Session Summary view of the past 7 days is now available in the Reporting.
- Reporting Displayed in Local Timezone
- Date/time Reporting fields are displayed in the local timezone of the user who opened reporting. For detailed information, see Working with Reporting.
Rescue Live Guide - August 6, 2020
- Text Highlighter
- The Highlighter tool allows agents to highlight any text on the co-browsed website to provide more accurate visual guidance.
Rescue Live Guide - July 8, 2020
- Customizable Annotations
- Agents can now select the color and width of the annotation line.
Rescue Live Guide - June 17, 2020
- Tab Bar and Tab Controls for Customers
- Customers can now navigate between tabs on a dedicated tab bar during a co-browse session. Customers can open and close tabs and change the URL of any co-browsed tab.
- Improved scrolling performance
- Improved picture quality
Rescue Live Guide - May 28, 2020
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Omnichannel integration
- Rescue Live Guide can be added as a co-browse tool to Dynamics 365 Omnichannel Chat. Click here to learn about setting up this integration.
Rescue Live Guide - April 14, 2020
- Customizable UI Texts in Multiple Languages
- Rescue Live Admins can now modify the default disclaimer text and add custom agent/customer alias in all supported languages.
- Language Selector Setting
- By default, the language of Live Guide texts is determine based on the visitor's browser language setting. However, if the Language Selector is enabled in the Rescue Live Admin Center, customers can manually select the language of the Live Guide session.
Rescue Live Guide - March 25, 2020
- Display Drop-Down Menus to Remote Participant
- The content and navigation of drop-down menus is now visible to the remote party.
- Session Border
- A red border indicates to the customer which part of their screen is being shared.
March 5, 2020
- Updated mouse cursor and label design
- Redesigned the customer's cursor for better visibility based on accessibility guidelines.
- Asking for confirmation when closing a co-browsed tab
- In order to prevent accidental termination of a session, confirmation is required from the customer when they are about to close a browser tab with an active Live Guide session.
- Fixed an issue where screen sharing did not start in Microsoft Edge Chromium browsers.
January 15, 2020
- In-session Chat
- Agents and Customers can now engage in a two-way chat during a co-browse session.
- Personalization Options
Administrators now have the following options to personalize the support experience:
- They can customize the Disclaimer displayed to the customer before the start of the session.
- They can customize the way the Agent's and the Customer's name appear on the screens during co-browse sessions.
- Customer facing Rescue Live Guide messages are now displayed in the language selected as the active language of the customer's browser. To learn more about the supported languages, see Rescue Live Guide Language Settings.
- Internet Explorer 11 support
- IE 11 is now supported on the customer's side.
- Granular agent and customer permissions
- Administrators can allow or disallow agents to click on, or scroll the co-browsed web page, or type in input fields.
- Administrators can manage access to the copy&paste feature during co-browse sessions for both the agent and the customer.
- Faster session start
- Various stability improvements to input fields on mobile devices
October 30, 2019
This is the initial general release of Rescue Live Guide by LogMeIn.