What's New in Rescue Live Guide
Read our release notes about the latest features and improvements.
March 5, 2020
- Updated mouse cursor and label design
- Redesigned the customer's cursor for better visibility based on accessibility guidelines.
- Asking for confirmation when closing a co-browsed tab
- In order to prevent accidental termination of a session, confirmation is required from the customer when they are about to close a browser tab with an active Live Guide session.
- Fixed an issue where screen sharing did not start in Microsoft Edge Chromium browsers.
January 15, 2020
- In-session Chat
- Agents and Customers can now engage in a two-way chat during a co-browse session.
- Personalization Options
Administrators now have the following options to personalize the support experience:
- They can customize the Disclaimer displayed to the customer before the start of the session.
- They can customize the way the Agent's and the Customer's name appear on the screens during co-browse sessions.
- Customer facing Rescue Live Guide messages are now displayed in the language selected as the active language of the customer's browser. To learn more about the supported languages, see Rescue Live Guide Language Settings.
- Internet Explorer 11 support
- IE 11 is now supported on the customer's side.
- Granular agent and customer permissions
- Administrators can allow or disallow agents to click on, or scroll the co-browsed web page, or type in input fields.
- Administrators can manage access to the copy&paste feature during co-browse sessions for both the agent and the customer.
- Faster session start
- Various stability improvements to input fields on mobile devices
October 30, 2019
This is the initial general release of Rescue Live Guide by LogMeIn.