Working with Reporting
You can use session reports to view detailed descriptions about past shared browsing sessions within specified date ranges, as well as export them to CSV files.
On the Reporting tab of the Rescue Live Guide agent console, session reports list various details about the selected sessions, including the following:
- Agent Name
- The name of the agent who joined the support session.
- The customer has opened the support company's dedicated and branded support page. [your_domain].support.me
- Either the customer or the agent terminated the session.
- Session Created
- The time when the customer opened the support company's dedicated and branded support page.
- Session Start
- The time when shared browsing was started by the customer clicking Start Browsing Together after the agent joined the session.
- Session End
- The time when either the customer or the agent terminated the session.
- The length of the session from Session Start to Session End.
- When an agent belonging to an account for which session recording is enabled starts a Rescue Live Guide shared browsing session, a session recording is automatically created. To play the session recording, hover over the session from which you want to play the recording, and click the Play button.