Working with Reporting
You can use session reports to view aggregate or detailed information about past shared browsing sessions, as well as export them to CSV files.
On the Reporting tab of the Rescue Live Guide agent console, the Summary section displays a summary of the most important session details for the last seven days.
- Days are displayed in date format, except for the actual day of the report, which is indicated as Today highlighting that the day is still ongoing.
- # of Sessions
The total number of co-browse sessions started on the given day.
For Today, the value displayed designates real-time data collected until the time the Reporting page was opened.
- The report returns data on sessions ("started sessions") where both the customer and the agent joined, and the customer clicked the Start Browsing Together button.
- Average Duration
- The average session duration for the given day calculated the following way: total session time is divided by the number of active agents. Active agents are agents who joined at least one started session on the given day.
- Average Session per Agent
- The average session count per active agent on the given day calculated the following way: total session count divided by the number of active agents. Active agents are agents who joined at least one started session on the given day.
Latest Sessions (Detailed View)
On the Reporting tab of the Rescue Live Guide agent console, the Latest Sessions section lists various details about sessions from the last seven days (maximum 1,000 sessions), including the following:
- Agent Name
- The name of the agent who joined the support session.
- The customer has opened the support company's dedicated and branded support page. [your_domain].support.me
- Either the customer or the agent terminated the session.
- Session Created
- The time when the customer opened the support company's dedicated and branded support page.
- Session Start
- The time when shared browsing was started by the customer clicking Start Browsing Together after the agent joined the session.
- Session End
- The time when either the customer or the agent terminated the session.
- Session Duration
- The length of the session from Session Start to Session End.
The type of the device (desktop, mobile, or tablet) from which the customer joined the session.
Note: When available, the manufacturer and type details of the device are also displayed.
- The operating system of the device from which the customer joined the session.
- The name and version of the browser the customer used to join the session.
- When an agent belonging to an account for which session recording is enabled starts a Rescue Live Guide shared browsing session, a session recording is automatically created. To play the session recording, hover over the session from which you want to play the recording, and click the Play button.