Integrating Rescue Live Guide and Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Admin role
- GoToRescue Live Guide account with access to the Administration Center
Install the Rescue Live Guide Solution App
The GoTo Rescue Live Guide solution app needed for integrating Microsoft Dynamics Omnichannel for Customer Serivce and GoTo Rescue Live Guide is available from Microsoft App Source.
Log in to Microsoft Dynamics, and search Microsoft AppSource for the solution app to install it from there following the usual AppSource app install procedure.
- Run the GoTo Package Deployer by executing the PackageDeployer.exe file. This will prompt you to log into your MS Dynamics environment to install the package.
- Click Next.
- Once the package is verified, click Next to proceed.
- Verify that the installation is complete without errors and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Result: The installation of the package is complete.
Configure the Solution App
- Navigate to your Omnichannel Administration Center and enable the Live Guide Co-browse provider.
- Under Settings, navigate to CoBrowse Configuration.
- Create a new record by adding url in the Name field.
- Enter the site containing your Omnichannel chat widget in the Value field.
Create Rescue Live Guide Users
- Configure the users you want to use Rescue Live Guide.
Note: Rescue Live Admins can create Rescue Live Guide users in the Rescue Live Administration Center. For detailed information see, How to Add an Agent.
- Make sure that a Rescue Live Guide license is assigned to the each user. For detailed information see, How to Allow Agents to Use Rescue Live Guide.