Setting up Click2Fix
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
Click2Fix gives technicians a set of tools for analyzing and resolving the most commonly encountered issues faced by mobile customers.
- To allow members of a technician group to see the Click2Fix tab, make sure the following permission is enabled in the Administration Center at the group level on the Organization tab:
- Click2Fix for mobile (enabled by default)
- To allow technicians to use all Click2Fix widgets, select these additional options:
- Launch remote control
- Launch desktop viewing
- Upload lists of applications to check for upon session start (App Checklist)
- Upload a file containing firmware requirements and update URLs (Firmware Data)
- Create and assign packages of access point settings (APN) that technicians can push to customers
- Upload and assign lists of Web Shortcuts that technicians can push to customers
Parent article: Setting up Rescue+Mobile
Previous article: How to Enable Technicians to Support Mobile devices
Next article: How to Set Mobile Device Configuration Permissions
Article last updated: 11 January, 2023