LogMeIn Rescue Customization and Integration Overview
This document helps you brand the Calling Card, Rescue Applet, PIN entry form, channel form, and Instant Chat. It also introduces methods for integrating Rescue with your legacy systems.
Who should read this document?
Where can I learn more about the programming languages I need?
What support do I get?
The LogMeIn support team will help you with the following:
- Support can provide general assistance, overview, and documentation
- Support can provide best-effort troubleshooting upon implementation of a customized solution
The LogMeIn support team will not be able to provide detailed assistance, as follows:
- Support cannot provide detailed development support
- Support cannot write code for customers
- Support cannot debug customer code
Each customer remains responsible for building, verifying, and debugging its own custom code.