How to Monitor Performance Data According to a Label
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
Monitoring according to labels is only available if labels have been added and assigned.
- In the Command Center, select a label from the Label List or from the drop-down menu.
Result: Data related to the selected label is displayed in two sections: Overview and Table.Remember: Master Account Holders and Master Administrators can access data from their whole Organization Tree. Administrators can only access data concerning the Technician Group they are assigned to.Tip: Don't see the data you expected? You can set the starting time of the data collection period. See How to Set Monitoring Data Collection Time Period.CAUTION: The browser Back button quits the Command Center. To navigate to previous levels in the hierarchy, use the breadcrumb.
- Review data in the Overview section:
This is aggregated data about the selected Label as a collective entity of all the elements assigned to it.
- Status (Technicians)
- Service Level
- Capacity (Total, Available, Used)
- Missed session count
- Closed session count
- Running session count
- Waiting session count
- Incoming session count
- Outgoing session count
- Wait time average
- Wait time max
- Handling time average
- Handling time max
- Review data under Table:
Data is for all Technician Groups and all Channels assigned to the selected Label.
- Under the Channels tab, data pertain to Channel(s) assigned to the selected Label.
- Under the Technician Groups tab, data pertain to the Technician Group(s) assigned to the selected Label.
- Under theSessions tab, you can view data for individual sessions handled by technicians belonging to Technician Groups and Channels assigned to the selected Label.
- Wait time
- First chat time
- Handling time
- Wrap time
- Session status
- Custom column (as defined under Settings)
- Session ID
- Chat monitor
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022