Command Center Terms and Definitions
For information on general LogMeIn Rescue terms and definitions, see "Session statuses in the Rescue Technician Console" in Session statuses in the Rescue Technician Console.
- Available capacity
- Total capacity minus active sessions of technicians belonging to the unit being monitored.
- The number of sessions a technician can handle. Configurable in Rescue Administration Center (value: 1-10).
- Total capacity
- Total capacity is the sum of the capacity of all the technicians who belong to the organizational unit that is being monitored. For example, for a Technician Group the sum of all the online technicians in the group is calculated. For a label, the calculation considers all Technician Groups assigned to the given label, plus all Technician Groups belonging to the Channels assigned to the label, excluding any technicians whose assignment to a given channel has been revoked.
- Total capacity minus Available capacity.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) that have been picked up and are in a status that allows a technician to work with them in the Technician Console.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) in waiting status in the Technician Console.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) being transferred to the unit being viewed.
- The number of sessions of the given type (private or channel) being transferred from the unit being viewed.
Sessions that reached Waiting status, but did not become Active. This includes:
- Sessions closed by customer before Pickup
- Sessions that timed out after Waiting time
Remember: Waiting session timeout is configurable in the Administration Center. For information, see "How to Set Time-outs and Warnings" in LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center User Guide.
Sessions that were picked up, and then closed.
Note: Only those sessions are calculated that were closed after the starting time configured in . (For details, see section How to Set Monitoring Data Collection Time Period).
- First chat value
The length of time from session initiation until the first chat message is sent by the technician. This includes Waiting Time.
Note: First chat value is not calculated for sessions in Collaborating status.
- SL (Service Level %)
(Number of sessions where (First chat value - Connecting time) is below the configured First chat value / (Number of sessions picked up + Number of missed sessions)) * 100
Special cases for sessions with no chat (therefore, with a First chat value of 0):
- Closed sessions without a chat message from the technician are considered in the denominator of the above SL formula, but are not considered in the numerator.
- Active sessions without a chat message from a technician that have not yet reached the configured First chat value are excluded from both the numerator and the denominator of the above SL formula. That is, these sessions are not considered for SL calculation.
- Active session without a chat message from a technician that have already reached the configured First chat value are considered in the denominator of the above SL formula, but are not considered in the numerator.
- Wait time
The length of time the session is in Waiting status. (Pickup time minus Start time)
- Wait time average
- Average of waiting time calculating sessions in Waiting state.
- Wait time max
- The longest waiting time calculating sessions in Waiting state.
- Handling time
- If the session has been picked up and closed: Close time minus Pickup time
- If the session has been picked up but has not been closed: Current time minus Pickup time
- If the session has neither been picked up nor closed: 0
- Handling time average
- Average of handling time for all the sessions.
- Handling time max
- The length of the session with the longest handling time.
- Abandoned sessions %
- (Missed sessions / all sessions (including active & closed)) * 100.