About the Rescue Salesforce Integration
Rescue for AppExchange provides seamless case management integration and enables support organizations to improve the quality of customer support.
This document provides step-by-step instructions on how to integrate Rescue with Salesforce.com.
- Launch Rescue remote support session from the Salesforce Case tab
- Automatically send data from the Rescue Technician Console to the Salesforce Activity History
- Access details of past Rescue sessions directly from Salesforce by clicking on an item in the Activity History section for a particular case
- Launch Rescue Technician Console from Salesforce (optional)
- Configure fully integrated Instant Chat solution (optional)
- Rescue account (www.LogMeInRescue.com)
- Salesforce Developer, Enterprise or Unlimited account