Task 1: Install the Rescue Integration Package
Before you begin:
This procedure assumes you already have both a Rescue account and a Salesforce Developer, Enterprise or Unlimited account.
- On the Rescue by GoTo Support for Salesforce page, click Get It Now.
- Login with an administrator user account for the Salesforce organization under which you want to install the Rescue app.
Result: The Installation instructions page is displayed.
- Click Install in production.
- After selecting the box I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions., click Confirm and Install!.
- On the Package Installation Details page, click Continue.
- On the Approve Third-Party Access page, select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites and click Continue.
Tip: To find the Rescue app listing, you can go to and search for Rescue by GoTo.
- On the Step 1: Approve Package API Access page, click Next.
- On the Step 2: Choose security level page, select Admin access only and click Next.
- On the Step 3. Install Package page, click Install.
Result: A confirmation email is sent about your request and a Rescue tab is added to your Salesforce Home page.
Results: Rescue is now installed.
Article last updated: 9 January, 2023