How to Set Connection Methods Available to Technicians
Choose which connection methods to make available to technicians on the Technician Console Create New Session dialog box.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Connection Method, select the connection methods you want to allow.
Option Description PIN Code Allow technicians to use the PIN Code connection method. Allow email via default client Allow technicians to use the email connection method and to send the email via their default email client. Allow email via Rescue servers Allow technicians to use the email connection method and to send the email via LogMeIn Rescue servers. Connection email subject The default subject line of all session connection emails. A technician can change the subject line in his email client. Connection email text The default introductory text of all session connection emails. A technician can change the text in his email client. Link Allow technicians to use the Link connection method. SMS Allows technicians to use the SMS connection method to start private sessions:
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization