What Can the Agent Do?
During a Rescue Live Lens session, the agent can perform the following actions:
- End session
- Transfer session
The agent can pass a
Rescue Live Lens session to another active agent within their organization.
For detailed information, see Transferring a Session.
- Mute/Unmute audio
The agent can mute/unmute the audio connection at any time during the session.
- Volume on/off
The agent can turn on or off the volume at any time during the session.
The agent can create screen captures/snapshots during a support session.
The agent can enter and exit full-screen mode at any time during the session.
- Start Annotation
During an active session, the agent can freeze the video stream, and highlight particular areas or objects of interest.
- Free sketch
- The agent can draw freehand annotations that are visible on both the agent's and the customer's device screen.
- Smart sketch
- The agent's drawing motions are auto-completed into readily-available shapes, such as, a circle, a straight line, or a square frame. These annotations are visible on both the agent's and the customer's device screen.
- The agent can draw freehand to highlight particular areas or objects using the selected color.
- Add text
- The agent can insert an editable text box to help the customer with written annotations.
- Numbered arrows
- The agent can draw straight lines to add arrows with incremental numbers.
- The agent can undo or redo the last action they performed during the session.
- Clear all
- The agent can delete all annotations from the screen.
- Stop Annotation
- To stop annotations, and continue the video stream, the agent can click Stop.
The agent can click
Log to show or hide the Log panel.
The agent can take notes during the session by clicking
Notes. The panel is split to Notes and Accounting Info. The agent can save their notes by clicking