Missed Sessions Report (List All)
This report returns data for each individual session missed by members of the selected unit during the selected period.
A missed session is any session that enters the queue and never enters Active status.
Each row represents a missed session.
- Start Time
- The exact time when the session entered Waiting status. Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- End Time
- The exact time when the customer ended the session (Closed status), or when the session timed out (Timed Out status). Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- Waiting Time
- The length of time from Start Time to End Time. Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- Session ID
- An automatically generated, unique identification number. Data type: Integer. Data length: unspecified.
- Session Type
The customer-side technology applied. Data type: String.Data length: 100 characters.
Possible values are as follows:
- Mobile Applet
- Calling Card
- Instant Chat
- Applet On LAN
- The final status at the time of session end. Data type: String. Data length: 64 characters.
- The name of this column is derived from the following setting: Data type: String.Data length: 128 characters. . The actual reported value is entered by a customer or technician during session generation. By default this is the name of the customer.
- [Custom Fields]
- The names of these columns are derived from the following settings: Data type: String.Data length: 64 characters. .
- Tracking ID
- A custom field used for mapping LogMeIn Rescue sessions to a CRM system or for other custom administrative purposes. Data type: String.Data length: 256 characters.
- Customer IP
- The customer's IP address. Data type: String. Data length: 15 characters.
- Private Session
- For Private Sessions, this column lists the name of the initiating technician. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- For Channel Sessions, the name of the incoming channel. Data type: String. Data length: 64 characters.