How to Generate a Report
Follow this procedure to generate a report in the GoTo Rescue Administration Center.
- On the Organization Tree, select the organizational unit for which you want to generate a report.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the type of report you want to generate using the Report Area drop-down box.
- For most report areas, you must select a List Type.
- Choose List All to view information about specific sessions or logins
- Choose Summary to view cumulative information
- Specify the reporting period (Date Range) in one of two ways:
- Choose a pre-defined report period (today, yesterday, etc.)
- Choose a specific Start Date and End Date
- Select the Time Zone to be applied:
- Choose Local to report all times using your current time zone (where you are when you generate the report)
- Choose UTC to report all times in Coordinated Universal Time, which is effectively the same as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Choose a Daily Time Range.
Generate reports covering any period of the day. This is useful for evaluating shift performance.
- Select the type of file to generate from the drop-down list next to Get report.
Tip: To view the report on the Administration Center Reports tab without downloading a file, choose HTML.
- Generate the report by clicking Get report.