How to Reset Two-Step Verification
Resetting two-step verification is necessary when a member of the Rescue organization required to use two-step verification needs to reinstall the LastPass Authenticator app.
Examples when reinstalling the Authenticator app is necessary:
- The user loses their mobile device on which the Authenticator app is installed.
- The user starts using a new mobile device and has to install another instance of the Authenticator app.
- The Authenticator app fails, and there is no other way of fixing the issue.
- Select the Organization tab.
- On the Organization Tree, select the member for whom you want to reset two-step verification.
- Click Force two-step verification reset.
Result: The selected member will have to set up the LastPass Authenticator for their Rescue account upon their next login attempt.