Reset Two-Step Verification
Resetting two-step verification is necessary when a member of the LogMeIn Rescue organization required to use two-step verification needs to reinstall the LastPass Authenticator app.
- The user loses their mobile device on which the Authenticator app is installed.
- The user starts using a new mobile device and has to install another instance of the Authenticator app.
- The Authenticator app fails, and there is no other way of fixing the issue.
- Select the Organization tab.
- On the Organization Tree, select the member(s) for whom you want to reset two-step verification.
- Select Force two-step verification reset then Yes to confirm.
- Select Save.
Results: The next time the selected member(s) log in, they are prompted to set up two-step verification.