How can I browse Intel EMA servers for available devices?
You can learn from this article how to browse Intel EMA servers for available devices.
- On the Session Toolbar, click the Computers icon.
Result: The Computers panel is displayed.
- Select the Intel EMA Devices tab.
- Select a configured Intel EMA server from the list.
- Enter the credentials as prompted.
Result: The list of computers enrolled to the selected Intel EMA server is displayed.
- Filter computers by name, connection or provisioning status.
- Select the Intel vPro device you want to access and click Connect.
Result: A new Intel vPro session is launched. Technicians can start multiple Intel vPro sessions.