Task Six: Set up the LogMeIn Rescue API for Autotask
Configure the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center to use the LogMeIn Rescue API for sending post-session details to Autotask.
- Log in to your GoToLogMeIn Rescue account and go to the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center.
- Select a Technician Group on the Organization Tree.
- On the Settings tab, go to the Exporting session data section.
- Enter the following URL to the Post session details to URL when session is ended by technician field: https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/integration/autotask/atinsert.aspx.
- Select Post Session Details as HTML Form parameters.
- Click Save.