How to Start an Unattended Session
This article gives guidance to Rescue technicians.
Unattended access allows a technician to connect to a remote computer when no user is present.
Before you begin: Requirements:
- The agent's Technician Group must have permission to use unattended access
- The customer's computer must be powered on and not in sleep mode for the technician to be able to launch an unattended session
- On the Session Toolbar, click the Computers icon.
Result: The Computers panel is displayed.
- Select a computer from the list.
- Click Connect.
- You must enter valid Administrator credentials unless you are using credentials entered by the customer during setup of unattended access.
Results: You can now use the Technician Console to deliver remote support.
Article last updated: 5 January, 2023