How to Set BlackBerry Device Permissions
In some cases, the Mobile Applet will function only after your customer has granted appropriate Application Permissions to the Applet. Ask your customer to follow these instructions.
- Depending on the BlackBerry OS your device runs, do one of the following:
- On devices running OS5 or earlier, in the device options, click Applications. If you cannot find the Applications menu, click .
- On devices running OS6 or later, tap .
- Highlight the LogMeIn Rescue application.
- Press the Menu key and then select Edit Permissions.
- Set the following permissions to Allow.
Note: You may only see Connections, Interactions, and User Data as permissions.
- Connections > Carrier Internet, Company Network, Wi-Fi
- Interactions > Interprocess Communication, Device Settings Modification, Module Management, Keystroke Injection, Screen Capturing, Security Timer Reset
- User Data > Files, Key Store