How to Monitor Performance Data for a Technician
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
Technicians cannot be accessed directly, but rather through a Technician Group or Channel to which they belong.
- In the Command Center, use the drop-down menu to choose the unit that includes the technician who you want to monitor.
- In the Table section under the Technicians tab, find the technician's row and click it.
Result: Monitoring data for the selected technician is displayed in two sections: Overview and Table.Tip: Don't see the data you expected? You can set the starting time of the data collection period. See How to Set Monitoring Data Collection Time Period.
- Review data in the Overview section.
Data pertain to the selected technician.
- Status (Technicians)
- Service Level
- Capacity (Total, Available, Used)
- Closed session count
- Running session count
- Waiting session count
- Incoming session count
- Outgoing session count
- Wait time average
- Wait time max
- Handling time average
- Review data in the Table section.
Result: Under the Sessions tab, you can view detailed data about each channel and private session handled by the selected technician.
- Wait time
- First chat time
- Handling time
- Wrap time
- Session status
- Custom column (as defined under Settings)
- Transferring from/to
- Session ID
- Chat monitor
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022