Customer Survey Issuance Report (Summary)
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
This report returns the cumulative results of customer surveys submitted in response to sessions conducted by members of the selected unit during the selected period. It also displays whether the closing or the starting technician issued the customer survey.
Important: This report is only available if in the Administration Center you choose .
Each row represents an organizational unit.
- The name of each channel or Technician Group for which a Customer Survey has been activated on the Settings tab > Customer Survey section. The value Technicians is returned when a global survey is assigned to all technicians in an organization. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Number of Surveys
- The total number of surveys received. Data type: Integer. Data length: unspecified.
- [Survey Columns]
- These variable columns will show the total number of responses to the survey questions defined on the Settings tab in the Customer Survey section. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Survey issued by closing technician
Displays which technician issued the customer survey:
- Yes – the closing technician issued the survey
- No – the starting technician issued the survey
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022