Make sure you have a Zendesk API key. See Creating an API key for LogMeIn Rescue app in Zendesk for further details.
- In Zendesk, click Manage () at the bottom of the sidebar and then click the Browse link under Apps. Restriction: You must be a Zendesk administrator to install and configure the .
- Hover over the GoTo Rescue app and click Install.
- Enter a Title for the app.
Result: The title appears in the Apps tray on ticket pages.
- Paste the Zendesk API key. Tip: Don't have a Zendesk API key? See Creating an API key for LogMeIn Rescue app in Zendesk.
- Optional: To post the details of remote sessions as public comments in the tickets, click Enable public comments.
Session details are displayed as private comments by default.
- Enter any Tags you'd like to set on tickets with the remote sessions details.
- Select Install.
Once installed, the app appears on the right side of the ticket interface. If you don't see the app, click Refresh in the top-right corner of the Apps tray.