Starting a Co-Browse Session in Microsoft Dynamics
- Log in to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Omnichannel for Customer Service account.
- Select and open a chat support session under the My work items section.
- At the top of the chat panel, click the Live Guide icon.
Note: At this point you may be prompted to log in to Rescue Live Guide.
Result: A new Live Guide AppTab opens, and a new Live Guide co-browse session is created. The session start URL is automatically copied to the chat window.
- Invite your customer to join the session by sending them the session start URL.
- Ask the customer to click the session URL.
Result: A new browser tab is opened on the customer's device displaying the Dynamics 365 Omnichannel chat window.
- Ask the customer to click the Start browsing together button to start the co-browse session.
Result: The co-browse session starts. You can chat with the customer via Dynamics 365 Omnichannel while co-browsing.
- To end the session, you need to terminate the co-browse session first, otherwise you cannot close the Dynamics 365 Omnichannel chat session.