What has Changed with the Enterprise PIN Page?
Non-enterprise users may be presented with the following error when using 123rescue.com for pin entry:
This site only supports Pin codes generated for enterprise companies
- Why am I seeing this error?
- This only started happening recently - why the change?
- 123rescue.com was always intended for our Enterprise customers, however we were made aware that non-enterprise users were able to successfully submit pin codes on this site. On 9/24/2020 we released a fix to correct this issue.
- What other sites can I use to establish support sessions?
Our standard pin entry sites remain available for non-enterprise accounts:
Note: Alternatively you can host the pin entry form on your own domain by following these instructions
- What are the benefits of an Enterprise account?
- An Enterprise account provides a fully separate domain from the standard Rescue domain that is enabled by LogMeIn on a per account basis. When enabled, the Enterprise Domain allows organizations to block traffic from all 'public' LogMeIn Rescue domains and related sub-domains at your firewall, allowing only the Rescue Enterprise domain traffic to pass.
- How can I become an Enterprise account?
- To be considered an Enterprise account, customers must meet a certain financial threshold, be assigned a Success Representative and be vetted as a valid business. If you would like to enable the enterprise specific domain, contact your Success Representative.
- I don't qualify for the Enterprise domain, but need it enabled for another reason crucial to my business - what can I do?
- LogMeIn will review request to be considered for the Enterprise domain on a case by case basis. Contact LogMeIn support for further information.