The Customer Experience: Calling Card
It's helpful to understand the customer's experience during a Calling Card session.
Before the session begins, the customer can choose a connection method using the Connect menu (PIN code or a Channel). The customer can also change Proxy Settings by clicking Settings menu.
Figure 1. Standard Rescue Calling Card interface, before connection Standard Rescue Calling Card interface
- Chat with the technician(s)
- View a detailed session log
- Allow or deny the technician the right to perform certain actions
- Send individual files to a technician (or to the Lead Technician during a Collaboration Session)
- Change the display font size
- End Remote Control by clicking the large X at upper left
- End a session by clicking the small X at upper right
- View a brief Help file
Figure 2. Standard Rescue Calling Card interface, in session Calling Card, in session