Technician Status Report
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
This report delivers cumulative status data for members of the selected unit for the selected period.
Each row represents one technician.
- Technician ID
An automatically generated, unique identification number. Data type: Integer. Data length: unspecified.
Tip: This node ID is displayed when you hover over the technician on the Organization Tree.
- Technician Name
- The technician's name as recorded in the Name field on the Organization tab. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Technician Email
- The email address of the technician as recorded in the Email field on the Organization tab. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
- Parent Group
- The name of the Technician Group to which the technician belonged at the time of generating the report. Data type: String. Data length: 128 characters.
The status of the technician at the time of generating the report. Possible values are as follows:
The type of user for whom data is retrieved. Possible values are as follows:
- Master Administrator
- Last Login Time
- The time when the technician last logged in to the Rescue Technician Console. Data type: DateTime. Data length: unspecified.
- Last Used Technician Console Version
- The version of the Technician Console to which the technician last logged in. Data type: String. Data length: 50 characters.