Session Details were not Added to the Zendesk Ticket After Session Completion
Make sure that your session PIN code was generated from within Zendesk, from a new or existing ticket page. This is required in order for session details to post back to a ticket.
- Check the eventlog in your Rescue Technician Console. If you see an error such as: Posting details of session [session ID] to the specified URL failed. Status code returned by server: 400, you will need to send the logs to Zendesk Support.
- Navigate to C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\LogMeIn Rescue and collect the following:
- Failure log from the day the error occurred. This file is prefixed with LMIRescue.
- Data folder from the session post, identified by sessiondatapost_[session ID].
- Zip the logs and attach them to your support ticket.