Managing Files on a Mobile Device
This article gives guidance to Rescue technicians.
Use the File Manager to easily and securely transfer files between your computer and the customer's device.
- Not available for iOS
- The agent's Technician Group must have permission to launch File Manager.
- The session must be Active.
- On the Technician Console File Manager tab, click Launch File Manager Session.
The customer may be prompted to accept or decline your request to control his device. If so, ask the customer to accept the request.The File Manager session begins.
- Use the File Manager toolbar to work with the customer's files and folders.
All other Workspace tabs remain available.
- To end the File Manager session, click the red X on the File Manager toolbar.
The File Manager session closes, but the session remains active.
Note: You can move and delete files with the File Manager from the device's SD card, but not from its memory. From the device's memory, you can only copy files to your local drive.