How to View Wireless and Network Information for a Mobile Device
This article gives guidance to Rescue technicians.
Before you begin:
The agent's Technician Group must have permission to view system information.
The session must be Active.
Restriction: This feature is available for Android devices only.
- On the System Info tab, click Dashboard.
Result: The system info Dashboard is displayed.
- Click Request Information to retrieve data from the customer's device.
Result: The customer may be prompted to accept or decline your request.
- The following view-only information is available, depending on the customer's operating system.
- Wireless and Network Information
- Radio Manufacturer
- Phone number
- Serial/IMEI number
- Subscriber number
- Current operator
- Network connect type (GSM/CDMA)
- Signal Strength
What to do next:
Related Click2Fix Widgets:
- System Widget
- Mobile Network Widget
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022