How to Transfer a Session
This article gives guidance to Rescue technicians.
The agent's Technician Group must have permission to transfer sessions.
- Select any session in the Session List and click Transfer.
The Transfer Session window is displayed.
- In the Enter Comment field, enter useful information for the technician to whom you are transferring the session.
- Use the Search box to help locate the organization member to whom you want to transfer the session.
You can select any organization member shown in bold.Note: The list of organization members visible in the Transfer Session window depends on a permission granted by a Rescue Administrator.
- Select the technician to whom you want to transfer the session.
- Click OK.
The session appears in the selected technician's Session List as incoming and in your own as Outgoing.Tip: To cancel the transfer, click Start while the session is Outgoing.
- The receiving technician selects the session and clicks Start to activate.
The session is removed from your Session List.
The transfer is complete.