How to Set up Custom Terms and Conditions
Show customers a customized Terms and Conditions after they have downloaded the Applet, but before the technician can begin to provide service (while the session is in Connecting status).
- On the Organization Tree, select the channel or Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Customer Applet, go to Terms and Conditions and select from the following options:
Option Description Use Terms and Conditions Select Use Terms and Conditions to show customers a customized Terms and Conditions after they have downloaded the Applet or Mobile Applet, but before the technician can begin to provide service (while the session is in Connecting status).Tip: To give customers enough time to read the Terms and Conditions, increase the time allowed before connecting sessions will time out (on the Settings tab under Time-outs). Terms and Conditions Type or insert your Terms and Conditions text in the Terms and Conditions box that customers using computers or mobile devices will see. Plain text only. No formatting. No character limit. Force scrolling to bottom Select Force scrolling to bottom to force customers to scroll through the entire Terms and Conditions before the Accept button on the Applet or Mobile Applet is activated.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply the settings to the current channel or Technician Group
- Click Apply to all channels/groups to apply the same settings to all channels or Technician Groups in your organization
- Click Apply to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups