How to Set No Technician Available Behavior for Private Sessions
Set the default behavior in response to requests that arrive when no technician is available.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under No technician available, select from the following options:
Option Description Keep sessions alive Choose Keep sessions alive if you want all sessions to remain in a queue even if no technicians are online and available. Notify technicians of pending sessions via email Select Notify technicians of pending sessions via email if you want to send an email to the relevant technicians when an incoming support request is received, but no technician is logged in. An email message from alerts@LogMeInRescue.com will be sent to all the technicians who could handle this support request. Abort sessions and show this webpage to the customer Choose Abort sessions and show this webpage to the customer if you want to display a specific web page to the customer when no technician is available. Enter the URL of the web page to be displayed in the corresponding box.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Apply to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Apply to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization