How to Set Clipboard Synchronization Behavior
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
Define how you want clipboard synchronization to behave during Remote Control.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Technician Console, go to Clipboard Synchronization and select from the following options:
- Choose Use universal clipboard across all sessions to allow a technician's clipboard to store copied items from multiple sessions.
- Choose Use one unique clipboard for each session to ensure that material copied during any given session can be pasted to the technician's computer, but never to another customer.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization