How to Search for Unattended Computers
In an enterprise scenario a customer can easily install 5000+ unattended computers. The Unattended Search panel simplifies and speeds up search functionalities.
- On the Session Toolbar, click the Computers icon.
Result: The Computers panel is displayed.
- On the Computers list, click the Unattended Search tab to see a list of list of computers that you can access while they are unattended.
- Enter the name of the computer into the Connect to box:
- Type in the Filter box to locate a computer by name
- Use the Show box to filter computers by status
- Select a computer and click Connect to start a session with it
- Select a computer and click Delete to disable unattended access
Note: Delete is inactive when other technicians can access the selected computer.
- Click Close.
Result: Changes are saved.