How to Prompt the Customer for Permissions at Session Start
Force the Rescue Applet to display a permission dialog before any other session activity occurs. Otherwise, customers are prompted when the technician first attempts a remote action, such as when launching remote control or requesting system information.
- On the Organization Tree, select the channel or Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Customer Applet, select .
- Save your changes.
- Click Save Changes to apply the settings to the current channel or Technician Group
- Click Save settings to all channels/groups to apply the same settings to all channels or Technician Groups in your organization
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups