How to Manage Accessible Unattended Computers
Use the Unattended Accessible Computers dialog box to manage unattended computers under your control.
- On the Session Toolbar, click the Computers icon.
Result: The Computers list is displayed.
- On the Computers list, click the Unattended Accessible tab to see a list of list of computers that you can access while they are unattended.
- Manage your accessible computers:
- Type in the Filter box to locate a computer by name
- Use the Show box to filter computers by status
- Select a computer and click Delete to disable unattended access
Note: Delete is inactive when other technicians can access the selected computer.
- Click Close.
Result: Changes are saved.