How to Enable Custom Fields for Private Sessions
Custom Fields appear in the Technician Console on the Create New Session dialog box. They are seen by a technician while creating a new session.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Custom Fields (Private Sessions), choose from the following options:
- Select Enabled to activate a Custom Field. It will be displayed on the Create New Session dialog box
- Select Mandatory for each field that must be completed by the technician before a new session can be generated
- Select Open text if you want technicians to be able to enter any text in the field’s text box (up to 64 characters)
- Select Drop-down to add a drop-down list and choices to a field
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization