How to Enable Custom Fields for Private Sessions
This article gives guidance to Rescue Administrators.
Custom Fields appear in the Technician Console on the Create New Session dialog box. They are seen by a technician while creating a new session.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Custom Fields (Private Sessions), choose from the following options:
- Select Enabled to activate a Custom Field. It will be displayed on the Create New Session dialog box
- Select Mandatory for each field that must be completed by the technician before a new session can be generated
- Select Open text if you want technicians to be able to enter any text in the field’s text box (up to 64 characters)
- Select Drop-down to add a drop-down list and choices to a field
- Save your changes.
- Click Save changes to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Save settings to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization