How to Disable Wallpaper for all Remote Sessions
Force the customer's desktop wallpaper and all user interface effects to be disabled during remote control. User interface effects include transition effects (fade, scroll), shadows under menus, and trailing effects while dragging windows.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Technician Console, select Disable wallpaper and visual effects.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Apply to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Apply to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization
Results: The Disable wallpaper and visual effects box in the Technician Console will be deactivated. Wallpaper and effects will be disabled for all remote control sessions.