How to Disable the Pause/Break Key
Disable the Pause/Break key as a hotkey that customers press to revoke all permissions and end the current action, even when the Rescue Applet is not in focus.
- On the Organization Tree, select the channel or Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Customer Applet, select Disable Pause/Break hotkey for revoking permissions.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save Changes to apply the settings to the current channel or Technician Group
- Click Save settings to all channels/groups to apply the same settings to all channels or Technician Groups in your organization
- Click Save changes to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups