How to Disable the Pause/Break Key
Disable the Pause/Break key as a hotkey that customers press to revoke all permissions and end the current action, even when the Rescue Applet is not in focus.
- On the Organization Tree, select the channel or Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Customer Applet, select Disable Pause/Break hotkey for revoking permissions.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply the settings to the current channel or Technician Group
- Click Apply to all channels/groups to apply the same settings to all channels or Technician Groups in your organization
- Click Apply to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
The technician starts to control the customer's desktop. The customer realizes that confidential information is exposed on his desktop. The customer presses the Pause/Break key to immediately end remote control even though the Rescue Applet is not in focus on his desktop. Remote control ends; the session continues.