How to Deploy the Calling Card to a Customer's Computer
Install the Calling Card on the customer's PC from the Technician Console.
- The agent's Technician Group must have permission to deploy the Calling Card
- A Rescue Administrator must have already applied a Calling Card to the agent's Technician Group
- The session must be Active
- Click the Calling Card tab. Remember: This task is performed in the Technician Console.
- Select one of the following options:
- Select Launch Calling Card immediately after installation if you want the Calling Card application to run once it has been successfully installed on the customer's computer
- Select Launch Calling Card every time the remote device is started to set the Calling Card application to open each time the target device is started
Tip: Customers can clear this setting on the tab of the Calling Card.
- Click Install Calling Card.
Result: The Calling Card installer is deployed and executed. The customer may be prompted to give you permission to deploy the installer. If so, ask the customer to accept the deployment.