How to Customize the Session Invitation SMS
Customize the SMS message sent to mobile devices when the technician invites a customer to a LogMeIn Rescue session.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Session invitation SMS customization, enter customized values:
Option Description Text above URL The text shown above the applet download URL. URL The URL that the recipient clicks to download the applet.Note: This field is not editable. Text below URL The text shown below the applet download URL. It must contain the parameter for the applet identification number: $PINCODE$
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Apply to subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Apply to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization