How to Change the Color Quality of the Customer's Screen
This article gives guidance to Rescue technicians.
Select a lower setting to optimize the amount of information transferred during remote control, or select a higher setting to improve the quality of the image.
- On the Remote Control toolbar, click the View Settings button.
The Color Quality options are displayed.
- Select the appropriate setting. Tip: Choose Automatically adjust color settings to allow LogMeIn to detect the optimal setting.
- Very Low – (grayscale) This is best if you are using a slow connection, such as a dial-up modem
- Low – This setting offers excellent performance with acceptable color quality
- Medium – This setting offers a good balance between performance and color quality
- High – This setting offers excellent color reproduction, but potentially slower performance
- Auto – Choose Auto to allow LogMeIn Rescue to detect the optimal setting
Your selection is applied immediately.