How to Change Screen Size During Remote Control
View the customer's display in a way that you find comfortable.
- On the Remote Control toolbar, click the View Settings button.
- Select the appropriate setting.
- Actual size – Select Actual Size to show the host display exactly as it appears to the host-side user. When using this option you may need to scroll to see the entire screen.
- Fit to Window – Select Fit to Window to make the entire host display visible on the client display without the need to scroll.
- Stretch to Window – When in Full Screen Mode, use this option to stretch the host display to fill the entire client display even if the host is set to a lower resolution than your own.
Result: Your selection is applied immediately.