Hi! We are here to help you.
Type your question here, or browse topics below to view answers or reach a support agent.
How do I clear stored passwords in Internet Explorer?
Important: This will remove ALL stored usernames and passwords in Internet Explorer. There is no way to remove specific site passwords in Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools at the top of the window.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Under AutoComplete, click the Settings button.
- Click the Delete AutoComplete History button.
- Click OK in both windows and restart Internet Explorer.