Enabling Rescue Lens Audio
You can set Lens sessions to launch with an active VoIP connection between technician and customer that remains open throughout the session but can be muted by either party.
- Log in to the GoTo Rescue Administration Center.
- On the Organization Tree, select the Technician Group you want to work with.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Under Rescue Lens, select Enable audio:
Result: For the selected Technician Group, all Lens sessions are launched with an active VoIP connection between technician and customer.
- Save your changes.
- Click Save to apply settings to the current Technician Group
- Click Apply to all subgroups to apply the settings to the current Technician Group and all of its subgroups
- Click Apply to all groups to apply the same settings to all Technician Groups in your organization