Administration Center – At a Glance
Administrators use the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center to configure LogMeIn Rescue for use by support organizations of any size.
The online interface is used by administrators to create and assign permissions for other administrators and Technician Groups. Administrators can also create support channels – web-based links that automatically connect customers to technicians.
- Create Technician Groups and assign group permissions
- Assign support channels to specific Technician Groups
- Enable and view reports of technician performance
- Enable and view reports of customer satisfaction levels
- And more. See the LogMeIn Rescue Administrator's Guide for details.