Agent Browser and Network Requirements
Agents need to use a supported browser and make sure the web resources listed below are accessible from their network.
- Browser Requirements
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge based on Chromium is recommended.
- The latest version of Safari is recommended.
- The latest version of Chrome is recommended.
- Network Requirements
From both the support agent's and the customer's network, the following web resources need to be accessible:
Important: The use of IP ranges instead of domain names for the firewall configuration is discouraged unless absolutely necessary because our IP ranges and those of our provider networks need to be periodically audited and modified, thus creating additional maintenance for your network. If URL allowlisting is not feasible, refer to the list of IP address below.
- For networks explicitly filtering outbound destination ports and protocols, the following ports are used on Rescue Live Lens side:
15000 (UDP traffic) or 443 (TCP traffic) for Rescue Live Lens media sessionsTip: It is recommended that you allow UDP traffic through port 15000. Restricting the traffic to TCP may decrease the quality of the Rescue Live Lens support experience.
- US East (N. Virginia)
- US West (Oregon)
- Europe (Frankfurt)
- Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- IP Addresses of the EU-only Environment