Why do I get "The technician account no longer exists" error?
If you get "The technician account no longer exists" error message when trying to log in to Rescue, either of the following must have happened.
- An Administrator or Master Administrator has deleted the technician account.
Important: It is not possible for Rescue Administrators or LogMeIn Support to restore a deleted technician.
- An Administrator or Master Administrator has changed the technician account to Disabled status in the Admin Center.
Depending on your role as a Rescue user, do the following.
- You are also a Rescue Administrator
Note: LogMeIn Support cannot change a technician's status from Disabled to Enabled. This action can only be completed by a Rescue (Master) Administrator.Note: If you believe the user was deleted or set to Disabled by mistake, you can run the Audit Report to confirm which user performed the action.
- Log in to the Rescue Admin Center.
- Make sure the user is selected on the Organization Tree, and click the Organization tab.
- Make sure that under Status the option Enabled is selected.
- Click Save changes.
- You are a technician only
- Contact your Rescue (Master) Administrator for information and troubleshooting.