Why do I get "The technician account no longer exists" error?
If you get "The technician account no longer exists" error message when trying to log in to LogMeIn Rescue, either of the following must have happened.
- An Administrator or Master Administrator has deleted the technician account.
Important: It is not possible for LogMeIn Rescue Administrators or GoTo Support to restore a deleted technician.
- An Administrator or Master Administrator has changed the technician account to Disabled status in the Admin Center.
Depending on your role as a LogMeIn Rescue user, do the following.
- You are also a LogMeIn Rescue Administrator
Note: GoTo Support cannot change a technician's status from Disabled to Enabled. This action can only be completed by a LogMeIn Rescue (Master) Administrator.Note: If you believe the user was deleted or set to Disabled by mistake, you can run the Audit Report to confirm which user performed the action.
- Log in to the LogMeIn Rescue Admin Center.
- Make sure the user is selected on the Organization Tree, and click the Organization tab.
- Make sure that under Status the option Enabled is selected.
- Click Save changes.
- You are a technician only
- Contact your LogMeIn Rescue (Master) Administrator for information and troubleshooting.