Try Rescue Lens
Try out Rescue’s live video-enabled support solution.
- What's the task?
- You’ll initiate a Lens session and a live camera feed from a mobile device.
- What do I need?
You need an Android 4.4 (or above) or an iOS 11 (or above) device.
Note: The technician’s Technician Group must have Lens permission in the Administration Center.
- How long will it take?
- Less than five minutes.
Try it yourself...
- Start a Lens Session
- Click New Session.
For session type, select
- Click the SMS tab.
- Send the SMS to the customer.
- Open the SMS and run the app
On the mobile device, open the SMS and install/launch the Lens app.
- In the app, enter the PIN code from the SMS.
- Activate the session in the Technician Console
- Once the applet is running, go back to the Technician Console and activate the session.
- Mess around!
- Use Smart Whiteboarding (annotations that stay attached to the object that appeared behind the drawing), freeze the camera screen, chat, or try screen recording.
- Need more info?
- Check out related articles under these headers.