Ten Things to Try (Getting Started with Rescue)
New to GoTo Rescue? This sequence of 10 articles will get you started.
Do this before you do anything else!
This is not number one. This is before number one.
- Make sure you’ve signed up for a trial.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Make sure you have the Technician Console running in a supported browser.
- Ideally you should have another computer on hand, or a virtual session (using VMware, for example). That way you can play the role of customer and technician at the same time. We’ve underlined the word customer whenever you need to be acting in the customer’s role.
Here they are! Ten things to try
The ten things to try are listed below.
- Start a Session
- Troubleshoot the Customer's Computer
- Rescue Somebody
- Move Files Between Computers
- Control a Mobile Device
- Connect When Nobody's There
- Record Your Session
- Connect On LAN
- Try Rescue Lens
In this section:
Article last updated: 27 September, 2022