Integration of LogMeIn Rescue and Autotask
This article guides you through the process of integrating LogMeIn Rescue and Autotask.
Autotask is a leading developer of Professional Services Automation (PSA) software for VARs, MSPs, Systems Integrators, IT Service Providers, IT Consultants, ISV's, and VoIP Solution Providers. Autotask is designed to optimize processes and workflow to help manage all of your professional services: managed services, break-fix, consulting engagements, system integration, networking projects, software implementations, service desk contracts, and scheduled maintenance.
GoTo is the world's leading provider of remote connectivity and support tools. LogMeIn Rescue is a powerful, easy-to-use remote support solution. Using patent-pending technology, the GoTo Gateway brokers connections between remote PCs and then hands off that connection directly between the two computers.
What does LogMeIn Rescue – Autotask integration achieve?
- Leverages both tools effectively to provide greater efficiency, reduces the time to resolve customer issues, and increases customer satisfaction
- Provides on-demand remote support to customers PC's and tracks customer issues from a centralized application
- Initiates a secure LogMeIn Rescue Session from an Autotask ticket
- Stores LogMeIn Rescue support session data within Autotask to record all operator/customer interactions
- Simplifies installation setup of LogMeIn Rescue Admin Center and Autotask LiveLink from the AXN Catalog
The LogMeIn RescuePost to URL functionality sends data from a LogMeIn Rescue session to a web service that relays the data to the Autotask API. The Autotask API then inserts the data into the ticket in Autotask. For this integration, the following services are used:
- LogMeIn Rescue API services
- Autotask LiveLink from the AXN Catalog
- Autotask APIs
You should have a working knowledge of the following before you implement the integration procedure:
- Installing and configuring Autotask LiveLinks
- Setting up an Autotask ticket queue
- Changing settings in the LogMeIn Rescue Administration Center